lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Emir Arnautovic <emir.arnauto...@sematext.com>
Subject Re: insertion time
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 08:14:07 GMT
Hi Mahmoud,

I haven't been looking for new DIH featrures, but I don't think there is
something that can provides such functionality and that only thing you
can do is track it in your source and index it (like createDate and
lastUpdatedDate).

Regards,
Emir

On 14.08.2016 20:56, Mahmoud Almokadem wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We always update the same document many times using DataImportHandler. Can I add a field
for the first time the document inserted to the index and another field for the last time
the document updated?