lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Madhur Adlakha <madhur.adla...@shiksha.com>
Subject GC implications on Solr
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2016 05:13:12 GMT
To whom so ever it may concern,

I have been fetching certain Solr metrics and keeping a track of them graphically on Grafana,
there are a few queries I wanted to clear, as follows:

  *   How and which metrics of Solr are affected by the Garbage collector?
  *   Which metrics of garbage collector should we track that might have implications on Solr?

Thanks in advance

Madhur
DISCLAIMER
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the person or the entity
to whom they are addressed and may contain information which is Confidential and Privileged.
Any misuse of the information contained in this email, including but not limited to retransmission
or dissemination of the said information by person or entities other than the intended recipient
is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
please delete this email and contact the sender immediately.