lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Archana Satheesh Kumar <aku...@kogentix.com>
Subject Request Help: Data Grid Customization In Banana
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 17:11:01 GMT
Hi,

I am fairly new to Solr and Banana. I would like to configure my Banana dashboard with the
indexed Solr collection.

I would like to have the result as a data grid alone.

I need to make multiple filters to the fields in the data, and make it configurable.

Eg: My Panel would be a table, with the selections and filters in left side and the result
in the right side.

Left side make contain multiple filters like text box, drop down, date picker etc(I would
like to make it configurable).

Has anyone tried it out. If so, please help me.

It would be great if someone can share any related tutorial links/documents.

Regards,

ASK