lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Bharath Kumar <bharath.mvku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SOLR war for SOLR 6
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 05:44:20 GMT
Hi All,

Thanks so much for the response. We upgraded to SOLR 6.1 and moved to use
jetty instead of deploying the solr war on jboss, till now it looks good.

Danny,

I too faced the same problem with the servlet-api, then fixed that, but
still was getting 404 after that, so decided to deploy solr as standalone
on jetty instead.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Bharath MV Kumar

"Life is short, enjoy every moment of it"