lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Potter <thelabd...@gmail.com>
Subject Example of posting to /stream in SolrJ?
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 19:58:40 GMT
Does anyone have an example of just POST'ing a streaming expression to
the /stream handler from SolrJ client code? i.e. I don't want to parse
and execute the streaming expression on the client side, rather, I
want to post the expression to the server side.

Currently, my client code is a big copy and paste of the /stream
request handler, but I'd rather not do that. Specifically, I wasn't
able to figure out how to parse the tuple
stream coming back using SolrJ code if I just post the expression to /stream.

Thanks.