lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Joel Bernstein <joels...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Example of posting to /stream in SolrJ?
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 21:32:51 GMT
I posted this also to another thread, but I'll cross post to this ticket:

Take a look at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.io.sql.
StatementImpl.constructStream()

This uses a SolrStream to connect to the /sql handler. You can use the same
approach to send a request to the /stream handler just by changing the
parameters. Then you can open and read the SolrStream.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/