lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Swaraj Kumar <swaraj2...@gmail.com>
Subject Delete Collection in SolrCloud
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2016 13:37:11 GMT
Hi,

I was trying to delete a collection in solrcloud but some server didn't
respond and hence some shard and replica didn't get deleted.

I deleted physical memory of remaining shard and replica manually but I can
see my collection reference in solrcloud because it is not able to find
core.

No when I try to create the collection it is not able to create also saying
collection is already present.

I have deleted the collection reference in zookeeper /collection and
deleted the config also from /configs.
There is nothing in my clusterstate.json.

Please help how to create collection?

Regards,

Swaraj Kumar
Senior Software Engineer I