lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Benedetti <abenede...@apache.org>
Subject Re: clarification on using docvalues for sorting
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2016 13:30:29 GMT
This is a recurrent question,
according to my knowledge docValues are not supported for analyzed fields (
even if the analysis is simply not tokenizing but only lowercasing).
At the moment as Erick suggested I encourage you to do the lowercasing
before the indexing phase, when you supply your data to solr.

A contribution for docValues supporting single token tokenized  analyzers
would be more than welcome.

Cheers

--

Benedetti Alessandro