lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Nirav Patel <npa...@xactlycorp.com>
Subject Re: SolrCloud create_collection not uploading configs to zookeeper
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 23:30:28 GMT
OK, I can see '/configs' directory in Solr UI and under that I can see
configuration fo my 'test' collection. BUt this all seemed to be disjointed
information. Doc is definitely not clear.
And what that Tree represent anyway where;s information for that. I would
ideally put link to that document.

Also where are those configs file on filesystem anyway?