lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "scott.chu" <scott....@udngroup.com>
Subject Re(2): Are there issues with the use of SolrCloud / embedded Zookeeperin non-HA deployments?
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2016 04:25:41 GMT

scott.chu,scott.chu@udngroup.com
2016/7/29 (週五)
----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew Chillrud
To: solr-user
CC:
Date: 2016/7/29 (週五) 01:24
Subject: RE: Are there issues with the use of SolrCloud / embedded Zookeeperin non-HA deployments?

Thanks Markus, Scott, and Erick, I appreciate the input.

Scott, I am not clear what you meant by " One reason is that zkServer.cmd tells the process
that run Zookeeper by judging the DOS window title. However, according to what verison of
Windows you use and how you start DOS window, it could be wrong.". Can you explain further?

I looked for your post on modifying the script but was unable to find it. Can you provide
a link?

Thanks again,
Andy