lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Valentina Cavazza <valent...@step-net.it>
Subject search custom tags and attributes and get contents in solr
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 08:10:26 GMT
I have a different problem so I created a new thead:

I have a custom field type:

     <fieldType name="customfield" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="1000">
     <analyzer type="index">
     <tokenizer class="solr.StandardTokenizerFactory" />
         <filter class="solr.ICUFoldingFilterFactory" />
         <filter class="solr.GreekStemFilterFactory"/>
         </analyzer>
         <analyzer type="query">
                 <filter class="solr.ICUFoldingFilterFactory" />
                 <filter class="solr.GreekStemFilterFactory"/>
         </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

in this field i have to seach custom tags and their attributes (i mean
tag like html tag lile <div>) i would be able to search:

a tag with an attribute equal to something, like: <div
attribute="ablock">*</div>

a tag with an attribute that contain a certain word, like: <span

a tag with an attribute that contain another tag that contain a certain
word: <div attribute="ablock">*<span attribute="lang"

match

In the highlighter if I search a div I want to get the contents inside
the div.

I think i have to change the tokenizer but do not know which tokenizer
to use. The tokenizer must be compatible with ICUFoldingFilterFactory
because I need to make accents insensitive searches.