lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Wendy <w...@rcsb.rutgers.edu>
Subject To use XML or database with DIH?
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2016 20:18:07 GMT
Hi,I have a question regarding what type of data input to use with solr DIH:
XML file or database?I have a large collection of data to be indexed
initially, then on a weekly basis for increment index (add/update/delete).
Should I use mysal database or xml file? I also would like to have the code
flexible enough to handle future data fields w/o code change. Thanks,Wendy