lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From kasimjinwala <jinwala.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SolrCloud - Query performance degrades with multiple servers(Shards)
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 06:08:27 GMT
currently I am using solrCloud 5.0 and I am facing query performance issue
while using 3 implicit shards, each shard contain around 10K records.
when I am specifying shards parameter(*shards=shard1*) in query it gives
30K-35K qps. but while removing shards parameter from query it give
*1000-1500qps*. performance decreases drastically.

please provide comment or suggestion to solve above issue