lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jason <hialo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High cpu and gc time when performing optimization.
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 09:02:10 GMT
hi, Kent
thanks your reply.

I think that I need more explain to my server status.
I'm using solr 4.2.1 and master-slave replication model.
On master server many solr(tomcat) instances are running.
(server has 64 cores, 128G ram.)
Now 4 solr(tomcat) instances are running and are allocated 32, 16, 16, 8G
max heap respectively.
When cpu is high on optimize phase, load average is almost over 100.
And high cpu time is continued very long(5 hours over).
Besides, other process of solr(tomcat) instance use also high cpu.
But I'd not operated in other instances.
So, I tried stop the other instances and just run one instance.
But still cpu is high.
I don't know how should I do.