lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Data import handler in techproducts example
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2016 19:16:07 GMT
Hi Jonas,

Search for the
solr-dataimporthandler-*.jar place it under a lib directory (same level as the solr.xml file)
along with the mysql jdbc driver (mysql-connector-java-*.jar)

Please see:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Lib+Directives+in+SolrConfig

On Saturday, July 2, 2016 9:56 PM, Jonas Vasiliauskas <jonas.vasiliauskas@yahoo.com.INVALID>