lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jamal, Sarfaraz" <Sarfaraz.Ja...@VerizonWireless.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: [E] Re: Simple Question about SimplePostTool
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 21:43:03 GMT
Thank you.

Sas

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:erik.hatcher@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2016 4:34 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: [E] Re: Simple Question about SimplePostTool

Yes, you can add “literal” field values with bin/post:

   bin/post -c test ~/Documents/Test.pdf  -params "literal.foo=bar”

See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Uploading+Data+with+Solr+Cell+using+Apache+Tika#UploadingDatawithSolrCellusingApacheTika-InputParameters
for details on what parameters you can use with “rich document” indexing.

—
Erik Hatcher, Senior Solutions Architect http://www.lucidworks.com