lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From kostali hassan <med.has.kost...@gmail.com>
Subject data import handler for solr 5.4.1 to index rich Data
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 17:40:36 GMT
I am looking for to define multi field for example the field links to
extract all links from the field text of each file.
I define in tika.config.xml a regex for the expression of links but when
the prossesor of indexation is finish I get just one value even if in
schema.xml I define the field links as multiValued (true) ; And I remark
the handler update/Extract get all the links automaticlly (multi value).
what I have to do to get all links present in each files with data import
handler.