lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Joel Bernstein <joels...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: start parameter for CloudSolrStream
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 15:58:13 GMT
CloudSolrStream doesn't really understand the concept of paging. It just
sees a stream of Tuples coming from a collection and merges them.

If you're using the default /select handler it will be passed the start
param and start from that point. But if use the /export handler the start
parameter will be ignored.

In general though paging is not a supported feature yet of the Streaming
API. There are plans to support this in the future to add support for the
OFFSET SQL clause.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/