lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: distinc date format on parameter lastModified in LukeRequestHandler
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 13:25:53 GMT
On 6/3/2016 5:03 AM, Miguel Valencia Zurera wrote:
> I have two instalation of apache solr 3.5.0 and when I consult web
> page "/admin/luke" I see that parameter lastmodified have distinct
> format in both.
> The first show: <date name="lastModified">2016-05-20T13:03:03Z</date>
> and the second show: <date
> name="lastModified">2016-05-20T13:03:03.593Z</date>
>
> why the second solr show miliseconds in lastmodified parameter?, Is
> possible configure the format of this parameter?

On the first one, the number of milliseconds is zero, so Solr removes it
from the display.  This is not unusual.  They are both correctly formatted.

One thing that I have seen Solr do is display ".01" for 10 milliseconds
or ".1" for 100 milliseconds ... which confuses people and software,
even though it is technically correct.  This might have been fixed in a
later release, but I am not sure.

Thanks,
Shawn