lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Sorl 4.3.1 - Does not load the new data using the Java application
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 13:31:26 GMT
On 6/9/2016 4:13 AM, SRINI SOLR wrote:
> *Now the issue is  - *
> *If I index the new data in Solr - the same data is not getting loaded
> through Java application until and un-less if I again load the Core
> Container using **embeddedSolrServer.getCoreContainer().load().*

This sounds like you are not doing a commit.  Newly indexed data will
not be visible until it is committed. Reloading/restarting will also
effectively do a commit.

You can do this explicitly with the commit() method on the server
object.  You can include a commitWithin parameter on your indexing
requests.  You can also configure autoSoftCommit in solrconfig.xml.

Thanks,
Shawn