lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From tedsolr <tsm...@sciquest.com>
Subject Specify sorting of merged streams
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 19:37:47 GMT
I'm looking at the streaming API as an alternative to post filtering. The
first thing I noticed is the restrictions on sorting. If I have two
collections, one has the true field data and the other has linked markers,
how can I combine them but also provide the sort desired by the end user?

collection A:
id, name, color, ...

collection B:
id, marker

I need the documents that exist in A but not in B (the "id" field works for
this), but then it needs to be sorted by color or name.

thanks, Ted
I have v5.2.1 but could consider upgrading