lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple Question about SimplePostTool
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 20:33:35 GMT
Yes, you can add “literal” field values with bin/post:

   bin/post -c test ~/Documents/Test.pdf  -params "literal.foo=bar”

See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Uploading+Data+with+Solr+Cell+using+Apache+Tika#UploadingDatawithSolrCellusingApacheTika-InputParameters
for details on what parameters you can use with “rich document” indexing.

—
Erik Hatcher, Senior Solutions Architect
http://www.lucidworks.com