lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: backups of analyzingInfixSuggesterIndexDir
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 15:39:22 GMT
No option that I know of, but I'm not up on the details of backup,
maybe someone else can chime in?

I kind of doubt it though, the choice of where to put the suggest
index is totally arbitrary so I'm not sure how backup/restore would
know where to look.

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 8:09 AM, Oakley, Craig (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]
<craig.oakley@nih.gov> wrote:
> Backup simply by copying the files? or is there some option by which to say "include
analyzingInfixSuggesterIndexDir as well"?

directory besides index and tlog. I notice that this analyzingInfixSuggesterIndexDir is not
included in backups (created by replication?command=backup). Is there a way to include this?
Or does it not need to be backed-up?