lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about using JAVA API to post system file to index
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 16:01:39 GMT
This will get you started.... it should be relatively easy to peel out
the database stuff, this example includes both....

https://lucidworks.com/blog/2012/02/14/indexing-with-solrj/

Best,
Erick

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 7:09 AM, jwl <jerold.jiang@qq.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>    I have learned that we can use post tool to post system file such as pdf, doc, etc
to index. But I want to know how can we use JAVA API to finish this process?

>    I can construct one SolrInputDocument and index the specific fields I want to index,
anyway or any API is used to post the complete file just as the same as 'bin/post -c mydata
filepath'?