lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tom Evans <tevans...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Import html data in mysql and map schemas using onlySolrCELL+TIKA+DIH [scottchu]
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 14:13:37 GMT
On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Scott Chu <scott.chu@udngroup.com> wrote:
> p.s. There're really many many extensive, worthy stuffs in Solr. If the
> project team can provide some "dictionary" of them, It would be a "Santa Claus"
> for we solr users. Ha! Just a X'mas wish! Sigh! I know it's quite not possbile.
> I really like to study them one after another, to learn about all of them.
> However, Internet IT goes too fast to have time to congest all of the great
>  stuffs in Solr.

The reference guide is both extensive and also broadly informative.
Start from the top page and browse away!

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Apache+Solr+Reference+Guide

Handy to keep the glossary handy for any terms that you don't recognise:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Solr+Glossary

Cheers

Tom