lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Joel Bernstein <joels...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudSolrStream returns only top 30 results.
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 13:28:09 GMT
Yes, you need to specify the /export request handler using the following
named paramter: qt="/export"

This is described in the documentation in a number of places.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Streaming+Expressions

By default CloudSolrStream uses the /select handler and uses the default
rows and start.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/