lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From John Blythe <j...@curvolabs.com>
Subject Re: Recommended api/lib to search Solr using PHP
Date Mon, 30 May 2016 17:04:51 GMT
we also use Solarium. the documentation is pretty spotty in some cases (tho
they've recently updated it, or at least the formatting, which seems to be
a move in the right direction), but overall pretty simple to use. some good
plugins at hand to help extend the base power, too. i'd say give it a whirl

--
*John Blythe*
Product Manager & Lead Developer

251.605.3071 | john@curvolabs.com