lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Satvinder Singh <Satvinder.Si...@nc4.com>
Subject RE: Need Help with Solr 6.0 Cross Data Center Replication
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 16:16:30 GMT
Thank you.

To summarize this is what I have, all VMS running on Centos7 :----

Source Side
	|___ 1 VM running 3 Zookeeper instances on port 2181, 2182 and 2183 (ZOOKEEPER 3.4.8)(Java
1.8.0_91)
	|___ 1 VM running 2 solr 6.0 instances on port 8501, 8502 (Solr 6.0) (Java 1.8.0_91)
	|___ sample_techproducts_config copied as 'liferay', and used to create collections, that
is where I am 		            modifying the solrconfig.xml

Target Side
	|___ 1 VM running 3 Zookeeper instances on port 2181, 2182 and 2183 (ZOOKEEPER 3.4.8)(Java
1.8.0_91)
	|___ 1 VM running 2 solr 6.0 instances on port 8501, 8502 (Solr 6.0) (Java 1.8.0_91)
	|___ sample_techproducts_config copied as 'liferay', and used to create collections, that
is where I am 		            modifying the solrconfig.xml

Thanks
Satvinder Singh
Security Systems Engineer
Satvinder.Singh@NC4.com