lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alan Woodward <a...@flax.co.uk>
Subject Re: http request to MiniSolrCloudCluster
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 12:17:44 GMT
Are you sure that the cluster is running properly?  Probably worth checking its logs to make
sure Solr has started correctly?

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk

On 12 May 2016, at 12:48, Rohana Rajapakse wrote:

> Wait.
> With correct port, curl says : "curl: (52) Empty reply from server"

ought to be able to talk to it over HTTP.

> Alan Woodward
> www.flax.co.uk
>

> On 12 May 2016, at 09:36, Rohana Rajapakse wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is it possible to make http requests (e.g. from cURL) to an active/running  MiniSolrCloudCluster?
>> One of my existing projects use http requests to an EmbeddedSolrServer. Now I am
migrating to Solr-6/7 and trying to use MiniSolrCloudCluster. I have got a MiniSolrCloudCluster
up and running, but existing requests fails to talk to my MiniSolrCloudCluster  using the
url http://127.0.0.1:6028/solr/minicluster.
>> Even the ping requests to this MiniSolrCloudCluster fails: http://127.0.0.1:6028/solr/minicluster/admin/ping?wt=json&distrib=true&indent=true
>>
>> Can someone please shed some light on this please?
>>
>> Rohana
>>

>> Registered Office: 24 Darklake View, Estover, Plymouth, PL6 7TL.
>> Company Registration No: 3553908
>>
>> This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally
privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error
has misdirected this email, please notify the author by replying to this email. If you are
not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this
email.

>> Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information
may be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.
This email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.