lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "shivendra.tiwari" <shivendra.tiw...@arcscorp.net>
Subject SolrCloud and Zookeeper integration issue in .net application
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 07:30:01 GMT
Hi,

Currently I am using Solr lower version it is working fine but now, we are
trying to configure SolrCloud for load balance so,
I have configured-  2 Solr nodes and 1 ZooKeeper node, created collections and
shards also getting data from SQL server on Solr but i need to call
SolrCloud in .net application. Please tell me, need to call zookeeper or
SolrCloud and How it will configure in my .net application and what i need
to configure it please help anyone.

Warm Regards!
Shivendra Kumar Tiwari