lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rohana Rajapakse <Rohana.Rajapa...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject RE: http request to MiniSolrCloudCluster
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 11:48:49 GMT
Wait.
 With correct port, curl says : "curl: (52) Empty reply from server"

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Woodward [mailto:alan@flax.co.uk]
Sent: 12 May 2016 11:35
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: http request to MiniSolrCloudCluster

Hi Rohana,

What error messages do you get from curl?  MiniSolrCloudCluster just runs jetty, so you ought
to be able to talk to it over HTTP.

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk

On 12 May 2016, at 09:36, Rohana Rajapakse wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to make http requests (e.g. from cURL) to an active/running  MiniSolrCloudCluster?
> One of my existing projects use http requests to an EmbeddedSolrServer. Now I am migrating
to Solr-6/7 and trying to use MiniSolrCloudCluster. I have got a MiniSolrCloudCluster up and
running, but existing requests fails to talk to my MiniSolrCloudCluster  using the url http://127.0.0.1:6028/solr/minicluster.
> Even the ping requests to this MiniSolrCloudCluster fails: http://127.0.0.1:6028/solr/minicluster/admin/ping?wt=json&distrib=true&indent=true
>
> Can someone please shed some light on this please?
>
> Rohana
>

> Registered Office: 24 Darklake View, Estover, Plymouth, PL6 7TL.
> Company Registration No: 3553908
>
> This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.
>
> Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may
be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.
This email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.