lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Per Steffensen <perst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commit (hard) at shutdown?
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 20:32:06 GMT
Sorry, I did not see the responses here because I found out myself. I
definitely seems like a hard commit it performed when shutting down
gracefully. The info I got from production was wrong.
It is not necessarily obvious that you will loose data on "kill -9". The
tlog ought to save you, but it probably not 100% bulletproof.
We are not using the bin/solr script (yet)