lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Renaud Delbru <ren...@siren.solutions>
Subject Re: Need Help with Solr 6.0 Cross Data Center Replication
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 15:45:03 GMT
Hi,

I have tried to reproduce the problem, but was unable to.
I have downloaded the Solr 6.0 distribution, added to the solr config
the cdcr request handler and modified the update handler to register the
CdcrUpdateLog, then start Solr in cloud mode and created a new
collection using my solr config. The cdcr request handler starts
properly and does not complain about the update log.

Could you provide more background on how to reproduce the issue ? E.g.,
how do you create a new collection with the cdcr configuration.
Are you trying to configure CDCR on collections that were created prior
to the CDCR configuration ?

@Erik: I have noticed a small issue in the CDCR page of the reference
guide. In the code snippet in Configuration -> Source Configuration, the
<updateHandler> element is nested within the <requestHandler>.

Thanks
Regards
--
Renaud Delbru