lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From tkg_cangkul <yuza.ras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BlockJoinFacetComponent on solr 4.10
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 02:53:01 GMT
hi shawn, thx for your reply.

i've try to remove

<searchComponent name="blockJoinFacet"
class="org.apache.solr.search.join.BlockJoinFacetComponent">
</searchComponent>

and yes it works when i installing casebox but i don't know where is the
change on casebox when i'm not include that class.
i will try to use a version of casebox before 15th march like your suggest.

Thx again for your help shawn.
:cheers