lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: How can Most Popular Search be implemented in Solr?
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 11:42:43 GMT
Hi,

Solr does not explicitly save incoming/maintain queries.
* Some people save queries at the UI side.
* Some folks enable Solr logging and then extract useful query, numFound, QTime, etc information
from logs: http://soleami.com
* Others identify searches that return zero documents (missing content detection)
* Commercial solutions : https://sematext.com/site-search-analytics/

You might be interested in this book:
http://rosenfeldmedia.com/books/search-analytics-for-your-site/

Ahmet