lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Roshan Kamble <Roshan.Kam...@smartstreamrdu.com>
Subject BigDecimal Solr Field in schema
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 05:22:33 GMT
Hello All,

I am using Solr 6.0.0 in cloud mode and have requirement to support all number in BigDecimal

Does anyone know which solr field type should be used for BigDecimal?

I tried using DoubleTrieField but it does not meet the requirement and round up very big number
approx. after 16 digit.

Regards,
Roshan
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted