lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From <t...@sina.com>
Subject Issues of deploying mutiple web applications to Solr Jetty
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 06:00:32 GMT
 Hi,
At present I try to deploy multiple web applications to Solr Jetty. So I add context files
for each web application under the folder $SOLR.HOME/contexts. Now I get one library conflict
issues´╝Üone of web applications uses old version of slf-4j, which conflict with the slf-4j
libraries used by Solr itself. So, some error messages are printed on console as follow. How
to config the web applications that avoid the conflict and keep different version of slf-4j
for different applications.

log4j:ERROR A "org.apache.log4j.EnhancedPatternLayout" object is not assignable
to a "org.apache.log4j.Layout" variable.
log4j:ERROR The class "org.apache.log4j.Layout" was loaded by
log4j:ERROR [WebAppClassLoader=QuartzWeb@77fbd92c] whereas object of type
log4j:ERROR "org.apache.log4j.EnhancedPatternLayout" was loaded by [startJarLoad
er@681a9515].
log4j:ERROR A "org.apache.log4j.EnhancedPatternLayout" object is not assignable
to a "org.apache.log4j.Layout" variable.
log4j:ERROR The class "org.apache.log4j.Layout" was loaded by
log4j:ERROR [WebAppClassLoader=QuartzWeb@77fbd92c] whereas object of type
log4j:ERROR "org.apache.log4j.EnhancedPatternLayout" was loaded by [startJarLoad
er@681a9515].
log4j:ERROR No layout set for the appender named [file].
log4j:ERROR No layout set for the appender named [CONSOLE].
ThanksLiu Peng