lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Don Bosco Durai <bo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding configset in SolrCloud via API
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 01:27:11 GMT
Shawn, thank you. This was exactly what I was looking for.

I am already using SolrJ, so the follow two lines did the job:

ZkConfigManager configManager = new ZkConfigManager(cloudSolrClient.getZkStateReader().getZkClient());
configManager.uploadConfigDir(Paths.get(configPath), configName);

Thanks

Bosco

On 4/6/16, 5:02 PM, "Shawn Heisey" <apache@elyograg.org> wrote:

>On 4/6/2016 3:26 PM, Don Bosco Durai wrote:
>> I want to automate the entire process from my Java process which is not running on
any of the servers were SolrCloud is running. In short, I don’t have access to bin/solr
or server/scripts/cloud-scripts, etc from my application. So I was wondering if there were
any way, like uploading a zip with the configs (schema.xml, solrconfig.xml, etc.). One workaround
I can thinking is of making direct zookeeper calls.