lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Lior Sapir <lior.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr slave is doing full replication (entire index) of index after master restart
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 13:54:08 GMT
Solr slave is doing full replication (entire index) of index after master
restart
Using solr 5.3.1 not cloud (using maser slave architecture ) I see that
slave replicates entire index after master restart even though the index
version is the same

This is bad for me since the slave which is doing serving replicates 80gb
 if I restart the server and our service is down

I attached a file with some snippets of the slave log  before and after the
master restart.

Is there some default configuration issue causing this problem?
Both indexes master and slave were not updated for sure before and after
the master restart.
The index version stayed exactly the same.