lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From David Cawley <david.cawl...@mail.dcu.ie>
Subject Solr Support for BM25F
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 16:41:57 GMT
Hello,
I am developing an enterprise search engine for a project and I was hoping
to implement BM25F ranking algorithm to configure the tuning parameters on
a per field basis. I understand BM25 similarity is now supported in Solr
but I was hoping to be able to configure k1 and b for different fields such
as title, description, anchor etc, as they are structured documents.
I am fairly new to Solr so any help would be appreciated. If this is
possible or any steps as to how I can go about implementing this it would
be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

David

Current Solr Version 5.4.1