lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Nitin Solanki <nitinml...@gmail.com>
Subject Build Java Package for required schema and solrconfig files field and configuration.
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 05:20:48 GMT
Hello Everyone,
                         I have created a autosuggest using Solr suggester.
I have added a field and field type in schema.xml and did some changes in
/suggest request handler into solrconfig.xml.
Now, I need to build a java package using those configuration which I need
to plug into my current java project. I don't want to use CURL, I need my
configuration as jar or java package. How can I do ? Not having experience
of jar package too much. Any help please...

Thanks,
Nitin