lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Facet ignoring repeated word
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 14:10:06 GMT
Hi,

Depending on your requirements; StatsComponent, TermsComponent, LukeRequestHandler can also
be used.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/The+Terms+Component
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/LukeRequestHandler
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/The+Stats+Component
Ahmet

On Friday, April 29, 2016 11:56 AM, "G, Rajesh" <rg@cebglobal.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to implement word cloud<https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.whitehouse.gov%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fother%2Fsotu_wordle.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.whitehouse.gov%2Fblog%2F2011%2F01%2F26%2Fstate-union-word-cloud-jobs-america-people-new&docid=eZ_HvQpd9FRBKM&tbnid=qyIc-elv6z-0iM%3A&w=895&h=406&bih=643&biw=1366&ved=0ahUKEwie_8XjurPMAhXLaRQKHWiFDFAQMwgyKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8>
 using Solr.  The problem I have is Solr facet query ignores repeated words in a document
eg.

I have indexed the text :
It seems that the harder I work, the more work I get for the same compensation and reward.
The more work I take on gets absorbed into my "normal" workload and I'm not recognized for
working harder than my peers, which makes me not want to work to my potential. I am very underwhelmed
by the evaluation process and bonus structure. I don't believe the current structure rewards
strong performers. I am confident that the company could not hire someone with my talent to
replace me if I left, but I don't think the company realizes that.

The indexed content has word my and the count the is 3 but when I run the query http://localhost:8182/solr/dev/select?facet=true&facet.field=comments&rows=0&indent=on&q=questionid:3956&wt=json
the count of word my  is 1 and not 3. Can you please help?

Also please suggest If there is a better way to implement word cloud in Solr other than using
facet?

    "facet_fields":{
      "comments":[
        "absorbed",1,
        "am",1,
        "believe",1,
        "bonus",1,
        "company",1,
        "compensation",1,
        "confident",1,
        "could",1,
        "current",1,
        "don't",1,
        "evaluation",1,
        "get",1,
        "gets",1,
        "harder",1,
        "hire",1,
        "i",1,
        "i'm",1,
        "left",1,
        "makes",1,
        "me",1,
        "more",1,
        "my",1,
        "normal",1,
        "peers",1,
        "performers",1,
        "potential",1,
        "process",1,
        "realizes",1,
        "recognized",1,
        "replace",1,
        "reward",1,
        "rewards",1,
        "same",1,
        "seems",1,
        "someone",1,
        "strong",1,
        "structure",1,
        "take",1,
        "talent",1,
        "than",1,
        "think",1,
        "underwhelmed",1,
        "very",1,
        "want",1,
        "which",1,
        "work",1,
        "working",1,
        "workload",1]
    }

CEB India Private Limited. Registration No: U741040HR2004PTC035324. Registered office: 6th
Floor, Tower B, DLF Building No.10 DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana-122002, India..

This e-mail and/or its attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and legally privileged information belonging to CEB and/or its subsidiaries,
including CEB subsidiaries that offer SHL Talent Measurement products and services. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and immediately, destroy all
copies of this email and its attachments. The publication, copying, in whole or in part, or
use or dissemination in any other way of this e-mail and attachments by anyone other than
the intended person(s) is prohibited.