lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Demian Katz <demian.k...@villanova.edu>
Subject Pull request protocol question
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 17:42:38 GMT
Hello,

A few weeks ago, I submitted a pull request to Solr in association with a JIRA ticket, and
it was eventually merged.

More recently, I had an almost-trivial change I wanted to share, but on GitHub, my Solr fork
appeared to have changed upstreams. Was the whole Solr repo moved and regenerated or something?

In any case, I ended up submitting my proposal using a new fork of apache/lucene-solr. It's
visible here:

https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/pull/13

However, due to the weirdness of the switching upstreams, I thought I'd better check in here
and make sure I put this in the right place!

thanks,
Demian