lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Pull request protocol question
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 22:57:45 GMT
Hi,

Yes, the GitHub repo changed when we switched from svn to git, and you did the right thing.
Please see http://lucene.apache.org/solr/news.html#8-february-2016-apache-lucenesolr-development-moves-to-git

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 1. mar. 2016 kl. 18.42 skrev Demian Katz <demian.katz@villanova.edu>:
>
> Hello,
>
> A few weeks ago, I submitted a pull request to Solr in association with a JIRA ticket,
and it was eventually merged.

> More recently, I had an almost-trivial change I wanted to share, but on GitHub, my Solr
fork appeared to have changed upstreams. Was the whole Solr repo moved and regenerated or
something?

> In any case, I ended up submitting my proposal using a new fork of apache/lucene-solr.
It's visible here:

> https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/pull/13
>
> However, due to the weirdness of the switching upstreams, I thought I'd better check
in here and make sure I put this in the right place!