lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Sathyakumar Seshachalam <Sathyakumar_Seshacha...@Trimble.com>
Subject BlockJoinQuery parser and ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 11:04:13 GMT
Am running in to this issue : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7606. But am not following
all of the description there in that ticket.

But what I am not able to understand is when does a parent/child orthogonality is broken.
And what does a child document without a parent mean ?

I have a set of documents that have been added to solr (via an import from DB), And then in
another process I fetch or recreate SolrInputDocument from DB those documents for which the
relation need to be in place. And before adding them to Solr, I make sure all the parent and
child documents are deleted from Solr and then I add this block of documents in to solr.

And now when I query I get an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException exactly as specified in that JIRA
issue.
Any insights on how and what should be done will be greatly appreciated.