lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does SolrEntityProcessor works with Solr Cloud ?
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 11:00:33 GMT
Neeraj -

SolrEntityProcessor does not yet work with CloudSolrClient, only the direct HTTP one as you’ve
determined.  Please feel free to file a JIRA for this feature request.

However, practically speaking, using a hard-coded HTTP end-point in the SolrEntityProcessor
configuration would still work, even against a SolrCloud cluster.

—
Erik Hatcher, Senior Solutions Architect
http://www.lucidworks.com <http://www.lucidworks.com/>