lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From michael solomon <micheal...@gmail.com>
Subject Standard highlighting doesn't work for Block Join
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 08:17:53 GMT
IT WAS MY FIRST POST IN MAILING LIST SO NOT SURE IF YOU GET IT SO I'M SEND
IT AGAIN

Hi,
I have solr 5.4.1 and I'm trying to use Block Join Query Parser for search
in children and return the parent.
I want to apply highlight on children but it's return empty.
My q parameter: "q={!parent which="is_parent:true"} normal_text:(account)"
highlight parameters:
"hl=true&hl.fl=normal_text&hl.simple.pre=<em>&hl.simple.post=</em>"

and return:

> "highlighting": { "chikora.com": {} }

("chikora.com" it's the id of the parent document)
it's looks this already solved here:
but I don't understand how to use it.

Thanks,
Michael
P.S: sorry about my English.. working on it :)