lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From michael solomon <micheal...@gmail.com>
Subject Query solrcloud questions
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 13:30:36 GMT
Hi,
I Installed 3 instances of SolrCloud 5.4.1.
I'm doing a little search engine of websites and I'm store their info as
Nested Documents(one document for the website general information and it
children is the pages inside the website).
So when I'm querying this collection I'm using a BlockJoin parser({!parent
which="is_parent:true" score="max"}).
I have several questions:

   1. How to use highlight with BlockJoin ? when I tried to use it my
   result's highlight returned empty.
   2. How to return the relevant child? i.e the children which because of
   it this parent returned as a result (this child with the highest score?).
   3. Am I boosting right?:

>    {!parent which="is_parent:true" score="max"}
>    (
>    normal_text:("clients home"~1000)
>    h_titles:("clients home"~1000)^3
>    title:("clients home"~1000)^5