lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinye...@gmail.com>
Subject Using group.ngroups during query search
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2016 04:11:56 GMT
Hi,

I would like to check, will using the results grouping with group.ngroups
(which will include the number of groups that have matched the query) in
the search affects the performance of the Solr? I found that the searching
speed has slowed down quite significantly after I added in the
group.ngroups parameters.

I required the value of the number of groups that have matched the query.
Besides this, is there other way which I can retrieve that value?

I have more than 10 million documents, with an index size of more than
500GB, and I'm using Solr 5.4.0.

Regards,
Edwin