lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr (5.3.1) doesn't delete orphaned child documents
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 00:55:11 GMT
I suspect not (starting from 'delete parent only'). I would check this
against Solr 5.5 as it fixed a bunch of parent/child related issues.
See, for example, SOLR-5211

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/

On 4 March 2016 at 01:53,  <naeem.tahir@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>      I noticed some strange behavior when deleting orphaned child documents in Solr 5.3.1.
I am indexing nested documents in parent/child hierarchy. When I delete a child document whose
parent is already deleted previously, child document still shows up in search. I am using
deleteById() that always returns with a success code. Here is an illustration: